Does your role encompass wellbeing? Are you ready to develop your knowledge and practice to the point where you can confidently take forward wellbeing initiatives, both in your place of employment and in your own business?
Dr Dee Gray and the grays team have designed Wellbeing III with you in mind.
Wellbeing III provides you with in-depth learning about how you, your colleagues, your teams, and clients will benefit from becoming their ‘best self’.
Key features include:
- Underpinning knowledge on how your ‘self’ shapes and is shaped by the world, and how stress can be influential in this process.
- A full and meaningful explanation of the history and application of the ‘best self’ approach, and how to take this forward in your wellbeing role.
- We include coaching in this part of the Wellbeing Practitioner programme. You do not have to be a qualified coach to benefit from this CPD element as we explain the process clearly and in-depth with case study examples and templates for you to work with.
- We provide you with links to leading articles, guidance material, and peer support groups where you can share and practice your skills.
- We include downloadable notes pages, infographics, and posters.
- Your programme includes 9 videos that you have access to for 6 months after registration.
Thank you for joining us… Enjoy!
Dr Dee Gray